Thursday, September 27, 2012

I'm baaaaaaack!

I've been back in Samoa for a month now, and for the first time since I've been back, I'm starting to feel like I did last year when I was in love with this place. The first few weeks were awful, because missed last years seniors so much. But I'm really getting to know my new kids, and I'm starting to love them. Maybe not as much as I loved last year, but it's getting there.

 I especially love my sixth period. They are a little cheeky, but I love them. Last year, I didn't really have a favorite class, just favorite students in each class. This year, I definetly love sixth period. I love every single kid in that class. They are so funny and actually seem to like listening to me teaching about history. They speak up and share their opinions, and I love them. They are of course mainstream, but you know I love them best.


Things haven't changed too much at Leone. lol



They may have graduated, but these crazies still come by to visit me.



Some of my boys


Sarah was all, "I'm pretty sure I don't know a single kid that wanted to get this picture taken." Ha! Welcome to being a bid deal. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment